Monday, September 10, 2007

It's done!!!!

Yup, I finished the baby blanket yesterday. It is a thing of beauty, if I do say so myself. And after how long it took, I sure do! Now that it's done, I'll take some pictures and post a good one or two so you can see it. It's a really simple pattern, but I'm a really slow knitter.

Sorry for the horrifically long last couple of posts, I got a little carried away recounting the joys of vacation. I'll try to pare it down a little the next time I get to write one on the same topic (you've got a few years before you have to read another epic like the last, no vacations for a while).

Back to work today, in an hour, actually. Ah, reality. So vastly overrated sometimes.

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Good call on the shell thing. You have no idea of the horrific things I could find for you.....
Glad the vacation was fun. You deserved it.

Georgie said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see pics of the finished baby blankie.

Yup, work is soooo overrated. Who's got the time to work?