Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quickie....

...to let everyone know that there will be a full entry (sadly, the first in months) on Monday after I've completed the SGK 3 Day for the cure. Training to walk 60 miles in 3 days and raising the required amount of money had taken over my life and a lot of things have fallen by the wayside. The only thing that hasn't, now that I think about it, is my knitting. I've finished two pairs of socks in less than six months, it's a little crazy for me. So, pictures and a retrospective summer blog on Monday. I hope everybody has a fantastic weekend.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

I really admire you for doing the walk - it's a great thing and I hope you raise lots of money with minimal chafing and blisters!

Galad said...

So in awe of how hard you have worked to get to this point. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Roxie said...

Rock on, you wonder-woman!