Saturday, November 27, 2010

Quickest Blog Ever...

Since we had Thanksgiving dinner with my parents (it was wonderful) but also had a free 20 pound turkey from our local grocery store, we are having what I think of as Second Thanksgiving today. Mainly because I need leftovers. Though, there will be ten of us tonight, so I'm not sure how many leftovers there will actually be. Between me, Jim, Colleen, my parents, his parents, Kate and Patrick, and my wonderful friend Laura, we should give that turkey a pretty good go. It's soaking in a brine upstairs now (coldest part of the house, and I don't want this to go down in history as "the year emily gave everybody food poisoning") so I have to go turn it and put it in the oven soon. My secondary goal is to finish the handspun scarf for me. I have a tiny ball of yarn left and no plans for tomorrow, so this might happen. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

Roxie said...

Ten people, twenty pounds of bird - and side dishes? You'll have some leftovers, and a lovely carcass to cook down for soup!

Donna Lee said...

It was a delicious meal and we had a good time. And today? Christmas comes to the house!

rothschildsafaris said...

Hello,

I got a very useful and miracle information with your Blog. Thanking you so much for sharing such kind of magnificent and reliable information with wonderful collection.


Click on this keyword Botswana Safari | African Safari | Zambia Safari| Kenya Safari | Victoria Falls for getting more,reliable information about Leora Rothschild Safaris.

fashion shopping online said...

Versace brand distinctive design style, the unique beauty, pioneering high art characterize sweeping the globe. Versace handbag design is unique and very distinctive aesthetic avant-garde art of the symbol.

Jesus Gonzalez said...

Check my blogs out and pass it around
http://bullzeye7videos.blogspot.com
http://bullzeye7foods.blogspot.com
http://bullzeye7school.blogspot.com

hollister milano said...




We are concentrate on offering you the actual newest and finest items out of this brand name. Welcome to buy the fashionable hollister milano on our website now, best quality and cheap price Abercrombie and Fitch will be your best choice.

Onushua Fiza said...

That is an incredible photograph. What a wonderful sighting.


Clipping Path

http://psdartist.com/