Thursday, May 21, 2009

Official Surgery Date!!!

And it's the early one, too! I'm not sure what kind of favors my doctor called in to score the 8th for me, and I may not care to know, but I'm glad, all the same. I'm going into surgery wayyy early on June 8th.

I'm trying to go back to work for the next two weeks, but according to my boss the business is slow and there may not be hours for me. She's checking on some things for me, but I'm not holding my breath. Looks like I might be looking for a new job once I'm recovered. I'll deal with the work drama as it comes, though. I'm trying hard not to borrow trouble. I have enough to worry about as it is, no?

That's about all the news I have for you guys right now, I just wanted to keep you all posted on the medical front.

6 comments:

Ivy and Haley said...

Good luck! I hope it goes well.

I was watching a movie with my friend Haley and I was reading the comments on the bost secret blog. I came up to yours and told her that I loved her. She gave me a strange look, then a hug, and we went back to watching the movie.

But I agree with you. Its important to tell people you love them, and it's important to do it often.

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

Ivy

Rose Red said...

Glad you've finally got a date for the surgery! Must be a huge relief. Hope the work thing works itself out too.

Monique said...

This is great news em. The end is nigh!

Roxie said...

Wahoo!Two weeks to fill the freezer with meals and plan out entertainments. (Recorded books are grand! You can knit or just rest and if you fall asleep you can go back to what you missed.)And with Jim the handsome cabin boy at your beck and call, your recovery should just fly by!

Galad said...

Finally moving forward! So glad to hear the date is set.

Dianne said...

Soooo glad to hear you have a date, and it's the early one. Work will sort itself out, just concentrate on getting yourself better!