Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well...

...yeah. Wow, it's been almost a month since last I posted. I'm sorry about that, guys. Some of you are probably starting to wonder, I'm sure. It's been an eventful four weeks or so. I fought off a bout of bronchitis, had an allergic reaction to something after a PET scan, and had a birthday. I've been showered in gifts and love. I've filed my taxes, mostly, and have been trying to sleep and to talk to a doctor, any doctor, about my test results. Still no word about what the alien lung baby is, but we're going to find out tomorrow, or by all that is holy, I am going to make somebody somewhere cry. This is the short version, to let you all know I'm not dead or consumed by anything weird. Just kind of crazed with everything going on. I'll post some pictures tomorrow or Thursday (for real this time, I promise) because I have lots of amazing presents to show off.

5 comments:

Bells said...

Crazed is good. Better than many other options. Glad to see you're around. xo

Galad said...

Hoping you get some news and a direction to move forward tomorrow. You have had an eventful month! Glad to know you are hanging in.

Rose Red said...

Yay, you are still here! Was getting slightly worried, but figured we'd know if there was something really really bad.

Happy Birthday! Excited to see what good goodies you received!

Dianne said...

Thanks for the update. No news is good news, right? Still...the waiting is just terrible. Still sending good vibes your way.

Roxie said...

Bronchitus Wit the alien baby clinging to your lungs? Mercy, dear girl! I hope you were simply innundated with love and presents!