Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Well, we signed the lease for the house and are in the slow process of moving in, which is complicated by the fact that none of us have the same days off any more, and we all have jobs up in Pennsylvania. This will probably be my last til the new year or a bit after, as I will be moving in fully as best I'm able and we don't have and internet connection up at the house yet. However, when we do, I promise to post lots and lots of pictures, and let you guys know how it's going.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! I hope the day brings you joy and love and laughter and peace. Happy New Year's, also. I hope that the new year is kind to you all and gives you gentle learning opportunities, lots of naps, and well, fun.

Christmas here was great, and I will blog about all the pretty stuffs I got when I next get myself online. May the day be peaceful and joyous. Oh, and may the fiber fairies be good to you!

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

Merry Christmas to you to Em, and Happy New Year (its 2008 here already, and probably just about where you are!!)

Georgie said...

Yay for signed leases and lovely houses! Excellent news. Happy new Year, Em, and Im sure this year will be full of great things for you!